ADSM-L

Re: upgrade to TSM 5.1 from TSM 4.1

2003-02-04 18:00:23
Subject: Re: upgrade to TSM 5.1 from TSM 4.1
From: Allen Barth <allen.barth AT DB DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 16:31:33 -0600
I did the same, but then continued on to 5.1.5.  No problems during
upgrade as long as you follow the instructions.  Make sure you choose the
correct filesets for TSM (32 bit).  I've heard where the upgrade db
doesn't get done automatically for some (mine did), but that can be done
manually.

"Andrews, Bert A" <bert.andrews AT QWEST DOT COM>
02/04/03 07:57 AM