ADSM-L

Re: TSM 5.1.1.6 -> 5.1.6.0 ?

2003-02-04 14:13:41
Subject: Re: TSM 5.1.1.6 -> 5.1.6.0 ?
From: Justin Bleistein <justin.bleistein AT SUNGARD DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 14:02:47 -0500
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's possible if you use the
dsmserv upgradedb option to bring up the database is that right?

--Justin Richard Bleistein
Unix Systems Administrator (Sungard eSourcing)
Desk: (856) 866 - 4017
Cell:    (856) 912 - 0861
Email: justin.bleistein AT sungard DOT com

                      David E Ehresman
                      <deehre01@LOUISVI        To:       ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST
DOT EDU
                      LLE.EDU>                 cc:
                      Sent by: "ADSM:          Subject:  TSM 5.1.1.6 -> 5.1.6.0
?
                      Dist Stor
                      Manager"
                      <[email protected]
                      .EDU>

                      02/04/2003 11:07
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      "ADSM: Dist Stor
                      Manager"

Can I migrate directly from TSM server AIX 5.1.1.6 to 5.1.6.0 without