ADSM-L

Re: System Object / Mgmt. Classes / Policy Sets / Backup Groups - - What's the best way??

2003-02-04 09:36:19
Subject: Re: System Object / Mgmt. Classes / Policy Sets / Backup Groups - - What's the best way??
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 03:03:29 +0200
I do not know why it does not work for you but for me it works fine:
def clientopt <option-set> inclexcl "include.systemobject ALL
<class-name>" force=y
"         Option: INCLEXCL
Sequence number: 0
       Override: Yes
   Option Value: include.systemobject ALL SYSOBJ"

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

"Hart, Charles" <charles.hart AT MEDTRONIC DOT COM>
31.01.2003 21:02