ADSM-L

Complete list of *ALL* files in BACKUP/ARCHIVE

2003-01-30 13:04:25
Subject: Complete list of *ALL* files in BACKUP/ARCHIVE
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 13:03:51 -0500
What is the easiest/best way/command to get a complete list of *ALL* files
in BACKUP/ARCHIVEs for a NODE ?

We want to generate this list so we can store it for later browsing, if
necessary.

The reason for this is that I am about to do an import for a node that was
exported and deleted, just because the user thinks there is a file in the
archives that they need.   It would have been nice to simply browse a file
and say "nope, the file you want wasn't on that box and there isn't a
backup/archive for it".