ADSM-L

Re: Netware client abends

2003-01-30 11:43:05
Subject: Re: Netware client abends
From: Jim Kirkman <jmk AT EMAIL.UNC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 11:40:30 -0500
We have the same Netware environment using the 5.1.5.6 client with no
abends, and we have a backlevel server (4.1.4.2). I know this client version
resolved a problem with an IP port resolution (nwipcport #) but don't
remember all the details.
As always, check for the most recent TSA's.

--
Jim Kirkman
AIS - Systems