ADSM-L

Re: AIT3 vs LTO

2003-01-29 04:45:01
Subject: Re: AIT3 vs LTO
From: "Cahill, Ricky" <Ricky.Cahill AT EQUITAS.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 09:45:36 -0000
Sorry to butt in but we are having massive compatibility problems after
going from seagate drives to ibm drives (ordered IBM drives, seagates turned
up then we got replacement IBM's a month later)

I knew there was a problem but untill now never heard of anyone else with
it, can you tell me where you got the compatibility information about the
problems between the makes and what HP's fix is please.

I may be able to seep nights again :)