ADSM-L

Re: NT restore to different hardware

2003-01-23 17:58:46
Subject: Re: NT restore to different hardware
From: Orville Lantto <orville.lantto AT DATATREND DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 16:54:45 -0600
Check out: How to Troubleshoot Windows 2000 Hardware Abstraction Layer Issues,
Microsoft Knowledge Base article 237556, for a better description of the
issues.  The biggest issue is the power management of the chip set, in
other words, the motherboard.

Orville L. Lantto
Datatrend Technologies, Inc.  (http://www.datatrend.com)
IBM Premier Business Partner
121 Cheshire Lane, Suite 700
Minnetonka, MN 55305
Email: Orville.Lantto AT datatrend DOT com

Kyle Payne <payne AT BERBEE DOT COM>
01/23/2003 04:18 PM
Please respond to payne