ADSM-L

Re: tsm backup question

2003-01-23 12:19:39
Subject: Re: tsm backup question
From: Laura Buckley <buckley AT STORSOL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 10:16:17 -0700
Hi Justin,

There is a setting on the disk storage pool called maxsize.  This value
(which is no limit by default) specifies the maximum size for a physical
file in the storage pool.  You must specify the scale factor (K,M,G,T)
when setting this attribute (i.e. update stg diskpool maxsize=4G)
otherwise it defaults to bytes!

Laura Buckley
STORServer, Inc./SSSI
buckley AT storserver DOT com