ADSM-L

Re: Automating the client install on a PC?

2003-01-22 10:23:22
Subject: Re: Automating the client install on a PC?
From: Tim Williams <tim.williams.ieny AT STATEFARM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 09:19:55 -0600
You can use Wise or SMS installed to automate your install.
Every 6 months to a year we will upgrade and configure about 22,000 nt/2k
machines 100% automatically.
For new installs, you can even have the script self register to a TSM server
and add itself into a schedule.
There should be no reason why you can't just overwrite your current version
of code with 5.1.5.2 unattended and without reboot.

-T

Tim Williams
State Farm Insurance
Tim.Williams.ieny AT statefarm DOT com