ADSM-L

oh great SQL gurus..... statement for validating that all of the NT servers all have valid registry backups

2003-01-21 11:26:00
Subject: oh great SQL gurus..... statement for validating that all of the NT servers all have valid registry backups
From: Lisa Cabanas <CABANL AT MODOT DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 10:30:40 -0600
Hello again,

I was hoping one of you nice SQL gods/goddesses (Paul???) would help me
construct a SQL select statement that won't halt my server, won't take days
to run, and will help me validate that all of our NT servers all have
active and inactive copies of c:\adsm.sys\...\MACHINE\*

Now that I get to looking.... I don't easily see how to get what I am
looking for with a select-- is this actually going to be a show bitfile
kind-of-thing? (yuk)

TIA

lisa