ADSM-L

Re: new website for Tivoli/IT Professionals

2003-01-21 07:58:01
Subject: Re: new website for Tivoli/IT Professionals
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 05:52:23 -0700
Actually I myself am curious about ownership of adsm.org (it is not owned
by IBM). The only thing I can find is the "copyright 2002 by ADSM.ORG"
statement at the bottom of the web pages; other than that, I don't even
see an "About ADSM.ORG" link...   :-)

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
01/21/2003 05:33