ADSM-L

DB Space

2003-01-20 08:42:47
Subject: DB Space
From: Hope Zaleski <hzaleski AT CARTHAGE DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 07:46:41 -0600
TSM will not complete my backups. Return code is "Failed"
I try to do manual through GUI and the backup aborts with
error " Server does not have enough DB space to complete
this action"

Just to verify, that means that my hard drive does not have
enough space..right? I am pretty sure this is the case as
my hard drive is full(larger one ordered) but want to be
aware of any other circumstances in which this may occur.

Any one else see this and what was your experience in
finding the cause.

Hope Zaleski
Assistant Network Administrator
Carthage College