ADSM-L

Antwort: tsm database unload question

2003-01-16 11:30:45
Subject: Antwort: tsm database unload question
From: Gerhard Wolkerstorfer <Gerhard.Wolkerstorfer AT T-SYSTEMS DOT AT>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 16:59:41 +0100
I can give you an answer to your seconds question only =>
The unload operation didn't pause, but the output of the "xxx database entries
dumped" won't continue.......
I remarked it one day and at the first sight I was very surprised. But the work
will go on and finish ......
(Or did you see, that the server was really hanging ?)

regards
Gerhard Wolkerstorfer

justin.bleistein AT SUNGARD DOT COM (Justin Bleistein) am 16.01.2003 16:00:22

Bitte antworten an ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU