ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Domino ACD5130E message

2003-01-15 07:15:48
Subject: Re: TDP for Domino ACD5130E message
From: Jozef Zatko <zatko AT LOGIN DOT SK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 13:15:06 +0100
Hi Brian,
couple of things to check.

Is your TDP fo Domino using correct notes.ini file? I already had problem
with this. On Domino server there was couple of copies of notes.ini file in
various
directiries and despite the fact I had in domdsm.cfg set the correct one,
TDP was using another copy of notes.ini from different directory, which
contained wrong oprions.

Another problem can be with options keyfilename and serverkeyfilename (or
something like that) in notes.ini. Your keyfilename should point to your
server id. TDP for Domino is not using serverkeyfilename option (according
to my experiences).

Hope this helps

Ing. Jozef Zatko
Login a.s.
Dlha 2, Stupava
tel.: (421) (2) 60252618

                    "Brian L. Nick"
                    <BRIAN.NICK@PHOE        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    NIXWM.COM>              cc:
                    Sent by: "ADSM:         Subject:     TDP for Domino
ACD5130E message
                    Dist Stor
                    Manager"
                    <[email protected]
                    T.EDU>

                    13.01.2003 17:56
                    Please respond
                    to "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"

Good morning all.

 First things first. We are running TSM 4.2.1.9 on OS/390 2.10. Also
running TSM 4.1.2.12 on NT and TDP for Domino 1.1. All of our Domino
servers ( 6 ) are configured the same way but one of our Domino servers is
receiving the following message when we attempt to restore a mail file:

ACD5130E - Could not initialize the connection to Lotus Domino properly
error=416.

 This is a pretty generic message an indicates either a TDP or Domino
install problem. This server is however backing up without issue and we
have been able to do restores in the past. We did have this same issue once
before on this server and we did a re-install of TDP which appeared to have
corrected this issue until today.

 Has anyone else experienced this problem and if so is it a known problem
with a fix available? I am aware that the TSM client version is no longer
supported and that TDP 1.1 will be unsupported in April of this year.

 Any help is greatly appreciated.

 Thanks.
    Brian

Brian L. Nick
Systems Technician - Storage Solutions
The Phoenix Companies Inc.
100 Bright Meadow Blvd
Enfield CT. 06082-1900

E-MAIL:  Brian.Nick AT phoenixwm DOT com
PHONE:   (860)403-2281