ADSM-L

Re: Exclude Question

2003-01-14 13:17:05
Subject: Re: Exclude Question
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 10:15:55 -0800
Mehdi,

This works for me:
Exclude.Dir D:\SMS

Don't forget, once you've made a change you have to restart the service for
it to pick up. You can also use the GUI to see if your exclude is working
properly. In this case click on backup and you will not see the directory
excluded when you traverse the tree.

Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator
NT Systems Support Engineer