ADSM-L

Whats wrong with this EXCLUDE ?

2003-01-13 11:49:54
Subject: Whats wrong with this EXCLUDE ?
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 11:48:38 -0500
Just installed V5.1.5.7 client on an NT machine.

Have the following INCLEXCL in a CLOPTSET that I verified is applied to
this node:

EXCLUDE *:\...\pagefile.sys

Doing the initial backup, I receive the error:

1/13/2003 11:32:06 AM ANE4987E (Session: 15261, Node: ANR3.VCU.EDU)  Error
processing '\\anr3\e$\pagefile.sys': the object is in use by another
process

So, why isn't it working ?  I use this same CLOPTSET for lots of W2K and
NT boxes without getting this message.

Could it be since the pagefile.sys is on the E: drive ?   I seem to recall
a problem with an earlier version of the client that had problems with
some systemobjects on other than C: drive that caused heartburn but I
thought it was fixed ?