ADSM-L

Re: Urgent request please help

2003-01-10 14:03:53
Subject: Re: Urgent request please help
From: "PINNI, BALANAND (SBCSI)" <bp3965 AT SBC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 13:02:38 -0600
Thanks Alan .Where is this config file located on ACSLS.This is on TSM that
I am seeing.
This is new node and IP and with new client.

WHEN I SAY

Q drive it shows drive online and also q library shows its acs_lib3.
I AM ABLE TO check in media in this new server.
But when client requests to bacup this message is displayed.
What is on client that links to library?Even inclexcl mgmtclass line is also
modified.
Balanand