ADSM-L

Question about Mac ba client

2003-01-07 05:09:55
Subject: Question about Mac ba client
From: Farren Minns <fminns AT WILEY.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 09:50:35 +0000
Hi all you TSMers out there.

I have been asked to backup a Mac OSX client and was wondering if any of
you have had any experience of this. I have never had anything to do with
Macs in the past and am not sure if there is anything different I should be
looking out for (either in the configuring or day-to-day backing up of the
client).

At present I have only ever dealt with Solaris and Win2000/NT clients.

I am running TSM server 4.2.2.12 on a Solaris 2.7 machine.

Any hints or pointers will be very much appreciated.

Many thanks

Farren Minns - John Wiley & Sons Ltd