ADSM-L

Re: Link to TSM Clients

2003-01-02 22:13:45
Subject: Re: Link to TSM Clients
From: TAZ <switchback60 AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 20:25:19 -0700
Zlatko,

The web site is a huge improvement over the old site in many ways.
APAR search capabilities, KB articles, Device compatibility, PMR
generation and much, much more.

The site is in fact 24x365, and serving the TSM
community more than ever before. It is a much more powerful web
site that requires time for the user to explore and bookmark
the many tools provided.

The new site is very much like the old site...on Steroids!

Sam Giallanza