ADSM-L

Re: $$ACTIVE$$

2002-12-31 06:55:49
Subject: Re: $$ACTIVE$$
From: Raghu S <raghu AT COSMOS.DCMDS.CO DOT IN>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 17:28:29 +0530
After validating and activating the policy set, "ACTIVE" policy set will be
created. Whenever there is a modification to the policy set , it should be
activated to make the changes effective.You can define multiple policy sets
to the domain.However, there can be only one active policy set per domain.

Raghu

                    Oliver Martin
                    <Oliver.Martin@H        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    YPOVBG.AT>              cc:
                    Sent by: "ADSM:         Subject:     $$ACTIVE$$
                    Dist Stor
                    Manager"
                    <[email protected]
                    T.EDU>

                    12/31/2002 04:54
                    PM
                    Please respond
                    to "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"

Im running TSM Version 3.7.4 on an NT Server 4.0 SP6 and when I make an q
domain I get $$ACTIVE$$ as the active policy class. But I havent defined an
policy set with this name.

Thanks for help.

Oli