ADSM-L

Storage Agent Service Error

2002-12-30 18:01:47
Subject: Storage Agent Service Error
From: Stephen Firmes <sfirmes AT GLASSHOUSETECH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 17:46:01 -0500
I am having a problem with the 4.2.3.2 Windows Managed System for SAN
Storage Agent on a Windows 2000 Advanced Server SP3.  When I use the TSM
Management Console and try to start/stop the Storage Agent service I can't.
The window shows the Service (TSMStorageAgent1) in a State of error with an
error of ANRE2087 - The specified service does not exist as an installed
service.  I have uninstalled/reinstalled a few times and no luck.

Any ideas how I can get the service installed?

Thanks for any help.

Stephen R. Firmes

GlassHouse Technologies

Office:  508-879-5729 x533