ADSM-L

Re: How much data is being backed up per client?

2002-12-27 10:28:03
Subject: Re: How much data is being backed up per client?
From: Jeff G Kloek <Jeff.Kloek AT IPAPER DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 09:08:16 -0600
For all activity on 12/26, try this:

q actlog begind=12/26/2002  begint=00:00 endd=12/27/2002 endt=00:00 search
='ANE4961I'

                      "Nelson Kane"
                      <TSMUser AT AOL DOT COM>        To:       ADSM-L AT
VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                      Sent by: "ADSM:          cc:
                      Dist Stor                Subject:  How much data is being
backed up per client?
                      Manager"
                      <[email protected]
                      .EDU>

                      12/27/2002 08:58
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      "ADSM: Dist Stor
                      Manager"

Season's Greetings Tsm'ers,
1) Can someone tell me how to check the amount of data being backed up per
client, and how to obtain the same info for previous days.
2) How much data was in my Disk pool before I migrated it all!
Thanks
-Kane