ADSM-L

Re: What does this message mean?

2002-12-26 15:22:21
Subject: Re: What does this message mean?
From: "Jolliff, Dale" <xjolliff AT TI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 14:21:41 -0600
Do you see it during expiration?

-----Original Message-----
From: Thach, Kevin [mailto:KThach AT COVHLTH DOT COM]
Sent: Thursday, December 26, 2002 2:14 PM
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Subject: What does this message mean?

I started receiving this error message recently for certain nodes after
their backup sessions end normally.  Any idea what the cause is?  Nothing
has changed with our setup for quite some time.

Date/Time                Message

--------------------

12/26/2002 15:00:25      ANR0403I Session 107304 ended for node ESTARFIN
(AIX).

12/26/2002 15:00:26      ANR9999D smnode.c(18972): ThreadId<95> Session
exiting has
                          no affinityId cluster

This E-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended only
for the use of the Individual(s) named above.  If you are not the intended
recipient of this E-mail, or the employee or agent responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination or copying of this E-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this E-mail in error, please immediately notify us at (865)
374-4900 or notify us by E-mail at hdesk AT covhlth DOT com.