ADSM-L

Re: Reclamation not reclaiming carts

2002-12-23 16:28:21
Subject: Re: Reclamation not reclaiming carts
From: Michael Raine <Michael.Raine AT ALLFIRST DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 10:27:21 -0500
Thanks.
There are no errors in the acticity log.  Once the reclamation process is
started the tapes are selected/listed in the activity log but not reclaimed.  It
appears to recognize the tape is available for reclamation but does not even
mount the tape.
Collocate is on and there are hundreds of tapes with the same STG.
Some of the tapes are 99.9% even reclaimable.

"Miller, Ryan" <Miller.Ryan AT PRINCIPAL DOT COM> on 12/20/2002 03:01:59 PM