ADSM-L

AW: Réf. : Re: Slow AIX Client backup

2002-12-20 06:54:28
Subject: AW: Réf. : Re: Slow AIX Client backup
From: Schoenleitner Thomas <thomas.schoenleitner AT SGKK.SOZVERS DOT AT>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 12:53:52 +0100
hi!

the scripts doing this work for me contains the following line:

move media * stgpool=copy1 wherestate=mountablenotinlib wherestatus=empty

after this command the emty volumes are deleted and you can checkin them as
scratch!

thomas

Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Thomas Schönleitner
Salzburger Gebietskrankenkasse
EDV/System
Adr.:   Faberstraße 19-23
        A-5024 Salzburg
Tel.:   +43 (0)662 8889-510
Fax.:   +43 (0)662 8889-515
Mail:   mailto:thomas.schoenleitner AT sgkk.sozvers DOT at
        mailto:ts AT sgkk DOT at
Web :   http://www.sgkk.at/