ADSM-L

RE: Réf. : Re: Slow AIX Client backup

2002-12-20 05:36:59
Subject: RE: Réf. : Re: Slow AIX Client backup
From: PAC Brion Arnaud <Arnaud.Brion AT PANALPINA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 11:36:38 +0100
Hi Eric,

Some questions before beeeing in a position  to respond :
- do you use DRM
- where those tapes checked-in with status scratch
- what value did you use for parameter "delay period for volume reuse" when you
defined the storage pool those tapes are belonging to

| Arnaud Brion, Panalpina Management Ltd., IT Group     |
| Viaduktstrasse 42, P.O. Box, 4002 Basel - Switzerland |
| Phone: +41 61 226 19 78 / Fax: +41 61 226 17 01       |