ADSM-L

Re: SELECT statement to determine if any drives available

2002-12-19 08:44:34
Subject: Re: SELECT statement to determine if any drives available
From: "Cook, Dwight E" <DWIGHT.E.COOK AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 05:38:05 -0800
If you are just needing to know if reclamation is running, you might just
look at the adsm.processes table...

tsm: TSMSRV02>select * from processes

    PROCESS_NUM: 2193
        PROCESS: Space Reclamation
     START_TIME: 2002-12-19 07:31:00.000000
FILES_PROCESSED: 5831
BYTES_PROCESSED: 4798075822
         STATUS: Volume AAD615 (storage pool 3590P1), Moved Files: 6098,
Moved

                  Current input volume: AAD615.

                  Current output volume: AAE514.

Dwight