ADSM-L

Re: [Very OT] Can we cut out the "me, toos"

2002-12-18 13:54:04
Subject: Re: [Very OT] Can we cut out the "me, toos"
From: "Remeta, Mark" <MRemeta AT SELIGMANDATA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 13:53:23 -0500
Unfortunately that little disclaimer is added after I send the email, it is
a company policy, and there is nothing you nor I can do about it. As far as
a cow catching a rabbit... that is highly unlikely and totally irrelevant to
this conversation. Please elaborate, I'm from the United States and do not
understand Holland humor it seems.

Mark