ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Domino

2002-12-17 14:15:49
Subject: Re: TDP for Domino
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 14:14:37 -0500
Geoff,

This is probably the base client scheduler
connecting as that node (probably for your
scheduled DP for Domino backups.)
That will also cause the platform to be changed to "WinNT"
on the filespace.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
IBM Corporation
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com

- Never cut what can be untied.
- Commit yourself to constant improvement.