ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Domino

2002-12-17 13:36:38
Subject: Re: TDP for Domino
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 10:35:37 -0800
> As far as the "platform" field... the TSM Server will update
> the platform for all filespaces under that node based upon
> the application that connected to it LAST. It looks like your
> "dev02" box must still have a BA client backing up to it
> using the same NODENAME as DP for Domino. I wouldn't delete
> that until you look into it further because it may contain
> some valid data backing up under that node
> (D-CP-ITS-DOMDEV02) and you just didn't realize it.

In this particular case there is a separate nodename for the standard
baclient. It backs up C$, E$ and F$, along with the System Object. Those all
backed up last night, the last backup start date/time shows this. There is
no last backup date/time for the one in question.

Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator
NT Systems Support Engineer
SAIC