ADSM-L

Re: System Object

2002-12-17 12:17:08
Subject: Re: System Object
From: Gerhard Rentschler <g.rentschler AT RUS.UNI-STUTTGART DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 18:15:38 +0100
Geoff,
this is the case with q filespace. If you use q occupancy the picture is
different. As a system object ist not something like a drive there is no
capacity.
Best regards
Gerhard

---
Gerhard Rentschler            email:g.rentschler AT rus.uni-stuttgart DOT de
Regional Computing Center     tel.   ++49/711/685 5806
University of Stuttgart       fax:   ++49/711/682357
Allmandring 30a
D 70550
Stuttgart
Germany