ADSM-L

Re: 3466 End-of-Life

2002-12-17 09:51:50
Subject: Re: 3466 End-of-Life
From: "Talafous, John G." <Talafous AT TIMKEN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 09:51:03 -0500
IBM U.S. announcements:

Item    Date     Description

302-048 20020402 Modification: IBM Storage Machine Removal Program
102-165 20020611 IBM 3466 Model Conversions Enhance Flexibility
302-124 20020702 Modification: IBM Storage Machine Removal Program
302-216 20021105 Modification: IBM Storage Machine Removal Program

Check it out. As early as April 02, 2002 IBM has been including all 3466
models in their Storage Machine Removal Program.  Problem is, I didn't pay
very much attention to the Storage Machine Removal Program announcements.
But even if I would have noticed, there has been no formal announcement of
end of life.

Yet...

jt

This message and any attachments are intended for the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not forward, copy, print, use or disclose this
communication to others; also please notify the sender by
replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.

The Timken Company