ADSM-L

Can we cut out the "me, toos" (was Re: TSM Presentation)

2002-12-17 00:10:37
Subject: Can we cut out the "me, toos" (was Re: TSM Presentation)
From: Mark Stapleton <stapleto AT BERBEE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 23:06:17 -0600
On Mon, 2002-12-16 at 22:26, Murthy V Gongala wrote:
>Request you to send me a copy of the file.

Ruksana Siddiqui    |

From: David Snodgrass [mailto:David.Snodgrass AT PINNACLEWEST DOT COM]
> I would like a copy

Hey, folks, can we cut the AOLish behavior out? It doesn't do any good
to ask the list for something, and the only person on the list who is
interested in hearing about it is the person who offered it.

Please, please send the requests directly to the person who offers them.
Cutting and pasting an address isn't really *that* hard. ;o)