ADSM-L

Réf. : AW: TSM Presentation

2002-12-13 13:50:50
Subject: Réf. : AW: TSM Presentation
From: Guillaume Gilbert <guillaume.gilbert AT DESJARDINS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 13:48:10 -0500
Hi all

I was the one who asked and realized afterwards what I had done...  Thank you
Thomas for putting it on the web. The presentation is very well done.

Guillaume Gilbert
CGI Canada

"Rupp Thomas (Illwerke)" <thomas.rupp AT ILLWERKE DOT AT>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on
2002-12-13 13:41:03

Veuillez répondre à "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>

Envoyé par :      "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>

Pour : ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc :
Objet :     AW: TSM Presentation

I agree, but ...
- it's impossible to know how many users will be interested in the document.

If it's only the one who asked then a download page woul be overkill
- unfortunately I don't have a site to post such documents. Therefore I will
have to
"abuse" some other site that offers some public space. That's why I want to
use this
space very carefully.

Kind regards from Austria
Thomas