ADSM-L

Re: Client COMMAND schedule weirdness

2002-12-13 11:52:49
Subject: Re: Client COMMAND schedule weirdness
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 11:51:16 -0500
Thank you.

As I said, I am about to implement 4.2.3.0 this weekend !

Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
12/13/2002 11:47 AM

        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
        cc:

This problem is documented in APAR PQ60516, and is fixed in 4.2.3.0. It is

also broken in 5.1, but where exactly it got fixed, I don't know.... but
at 5.1.5.4, I don't see the problem.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
12/13/2002 07:27