ADSM-L

Re: HSM

2002-12-13 11:44:17
Subject: Re: HSM
From: "William F. Colwell" <bcolwell AT DRAPER DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 11:43:06 -0500
Mark, are you referring to an application like
"IBM® Content Manager OnDemand for Multiplatforms"?
(see http://www-3.ibm.com/software/data/ondemand/mp/ )

The last time I looked at this, I saw that it did use TSM as a 2nd
level store, but it doesn't use the HSM client.  Instead it uses archive
and the product database keeps track of what documents are in what
archives.

Bill

Bill Colwell
C. S. Draper Lab