ADSM-L

Re: Client COMMAND schedule weirdness

2002-12-13 10:30:11
Subject: Re: Client COMMAND schedule weirdness
From: Sias Dealy <hnre AT UREACH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 10:29:35 -0500
Zoltan,

I have a test box with Windows 2000 running TSM 4.2.2.0 .
When I use the Web Admin. I can set up a schedule with out any
problem. It is when I update the schedule through the Web
Admin. It looks like the update took but when I look at the
schedule again nothing have changed.

Funny thing, I can update the schedule via the command line
without any problem.

I thought that it was a browser issue. I've tried Netscape 4.X
and IE 5.X and 6.X . The results were the same, I just can't
update a schedule via the web admin.

Sias

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag

---- On    , Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU (zforray AT VCU DOT EDU) wrote:

> Folks, I am experiencing some really strange stuff when
updating/creating
> Client COMMAND type schedules, via the web admin interface !
>
> Haven't created or updated this kind of schedule for quite a
while.
> Probably not since updating the server from 4.1.4 to 4.2.2.13
(going to
> upgrade to office 4.2.3.0 this weekend !).
>
> The command I put in the OBJECT field keeps getting
distorted/trashed.

> I put in:
>
> '"C:\Program Files\TIVOLI\TSM\TDPSQL\sqlfull.cmd"'
>
> and when I go back to check it, I get:
>
>  C:\Program Files\TIVOLI\TSM\TDPSQL\sqlfull.cmd
>
> The characters surrounding the command are hex '1C'.
>
> I have tried this on two different computers with both
Netscape 4.79 and