ADSM-L

Re: restore crashes on memory

2002-12-13 03:34:06
Subject: Re: restore crashes on memory
From: Zlatko Krastev <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 18:50:37 +0200
Yes, bos.rte.libc must be at version 4.3.3.78 or higher. The easiest way
is to apply Maintenance Level 10.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

"Wells, William" <william.wells AT ATOSORIGIN DOT COM>
12.12.2002 18:32

        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
        cc:

Are you aware of a fix for this problem?

William Wells
AIX Systems Administrator
Atos Origin
Work# +1-817-264-8560