ADSM-L

Re: tsm server monitoring products

2002-12-12 08:05:59
Subject: Re: tsm server monitoring products
From: J M <jm_seattle AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 05:05:11 -0800
Servergraph
Storserver
Tivoli ISRM (includes 300 reports from Trellisoft) and new reporting
functionality in TSM 5.2 is coming in q22003

From: Justin Bleistein <justin.bleistein AT SUNGARD DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Subject: tsm server monitoring products
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 14:32:28 -0500

Like "servergraph" does anyone have a list of anymore products for this
purpose. I'm trying to compile a list of products so that I can review them
for our environment?. Thanks!.

--Justin Richard Bleistein
Unix Systems Administrator (Sungard eSourcing)
Desk: (856) 866 - 4017
Cell:    (856) 912-0861
Email: justin.bleistein AT sungard DOT com