ADSM-L

Re: scratch tapes not recognized

2002-12-11 11:22:09
Subject: Re: scratch tapes not recognized
From: Michelle Wiedeman <michelle.wiedeman AT MULTRIX DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 17:21:09 +0100
good idea, only it doesnt help me right now...the server is reclaiming and
getting ready to start the backups for the rest of the night. I could try
this tommorow (if it hasnt crashed by then lol) Does anyone have a clue to
why the scratch tape I mannully assigned to the tapepool is being used by
the server to write on? it normally doesnt work that way does it? I thought
the server assignes tapes from the library to the tapepool if it asks for
it.