ADSM-L

Re: ?? Cost on a storage frame on 3494

2002-12-11 11:12:08
Subject: Re: ?? Cost on a storage frame on 3494
From: "James, Phil" <Phil_James AT CALPERS.CA DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 08:10:41 -0800
I have storage frames but can find the cost for them.  But lately I have
been getting D12
frames without drives and use them for storage.  Just in case I need to add
more drive capacity
later.  I don't have the option of taking the library down for a extend
amount of time after
its in production.  The last two times I needed to add tape drives the
library didn't need
come down for them to be added.

This is for 4 drives gov't cost without customer discount.

3590-H1A  ENTERPRISE TAPE DRIVE               4      174,000.00C
800.00C  Mth
    2924  U.S. ENGLISH                        4             N/C
    5861  61 M SC/SC FIBRE CABLE              8        2,584.00
    9510  FIBRE CHANNEL ATTACH - PLANT        4             N/C
    9600  ATTACH TO RS/6000, PSERIES          4             N/C
    9670  PLANT INSTALL HXX FIBRE DRIVE       4             N/C
          Serial: N/A                     Total  USD 176,584.00   USD