ADSM-L

Re: Select Statement

2002-12-11 09:28:51
Subject: Re: Select Statement
From: Michel Engels <Michel.Engels AT DEVOTEAM DOT BE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 15:21:41 +0100
When I do remember well this problem appeared when I installed TSM Clients
5.1.0. There was a maintenance (I do not remember if it was 5.1.2 or 5.1.3) that
solved the problem. Be sure you do an "audit license" regularly. I did not
install a V5.1.5 yet, so I do not know if the problem reappears in that version.

Hope this helps,

Michel Engels
Software Consultant
Devoteam Belgium

"Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM> on 12/10/2002 11:16:02 PM