ADSM-L

Re: Client picking up incorrect schedule run time

2002-12-10 11:45:23
Subject: Re: Client picking up incorrect schedule run time
From: John Naylor <john.naylor AT SCOTTISH-SOUTHERN.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 16:38:53 +0000
Peter,

Not sure if this is the answer in this case, but the common reason I have found
for client backups not starting at scheduled time is  "SCHEDMODE     PROMPTED"
not set in the client options file.

Peter Hadikin <peter_hadikin AT bcit DOT ca> on 12/09/2002 06:36:40 PM

Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <adsm-l AT vm.marist DOT edu>