ADSM-L

Re: AIX 4.3.3 (32 bit) -------> AIX 5.2 (64 bit) | TSM 5.1(32bit) -------> TSM 5.1 (64 bit)

2002-12-10 08:32:42
Subject: Re: AIX 4.3.3 (32 bit) -------> AIX 5.2 (64 bit) | TSM 5.1(32bit) -------> TSM 5.1 (64 bit)
From: Daniel Sparrman <daniel.sparrman AT EXIST DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 14:31:40 +0100
Hi

As I understand it, you are going for a clean installation of AIX ver 5.2?
If this is the case, there shouldn't be any problems, as long as you save
your devconfig file and volhist file.

There shouldn't be any problems restoring the database to TSM ver 5.1
64-bit. All you have to do is dsmserv upgradedb after the restore has
completed.

Best Regards

Daniel Sparrman
Daniel Sparrman
Exist i Stockholm AB
Propellervägen 6B
183 62 HÄGERNÄS
Växel: 08 - 754 98 00
Mobil: 070 - 399 27 51

Raghu S <raghu AT COSMOS.DCMDS.CO DOT IN>
2002-12-10 13:55