ADSM-L

Re: AW: How long for auditdb

2002-12-07 23:29:52
Subject: Re: AW: How long for auditdb
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 23:28:59 -0500
This doesnt make me feel very  "warm and fuzzy" since I am about to do an
audit, per IBM's request to resolve an issue with EXPORT.

My DB is close to 30GB and we have an average to low MP3000 (only 1-CPU).

I have alloted 2-3 DAYS outage for my audit.

Per IBM's recommendation, I am only doing a "partial" audit so it should
not take as long as a full audit, I HOPE !

Schaub Joachim Paul ABX-PROD-ZH <joachim.schaub AT ABRAXAS DOT CH>
12/04/2002 03:06 PM