ADSM-L

3570 Magstar & 3580 LTO Drive Problems

2002-12-06 03:54:02
Subject: 3570 Magstar & 3580 LTO Drive Problems
From: "Bengani, Thabani" <TBengani AT BOECORP.CO DOT ZA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 10:49:18 +0200
Hello TSMERS,

Please help. My TSM 5.1 server was previously running on NT4 and I upgraded
to Win 2000. I have a magstar 3570 library and a 3583 lto library
connected. The problem I am experiencing now is, my backups are failing
complaining about insufficient mount points available & yet There is no
problem with
checking in & out tapes.  We have loaded the Win 2000 drivers for the two
libraries and not sure of what could be causing this problem. Please help.

Regards.

Thabani Bengani
Business Solutions IT
Boe Corporate
Ext. 364 2113
Cell. 0825716778
TBengani AT boecorp.co DOT za

WARNING:
Any unauthorised use or interception of this email is illegal. If this email
is not intended for you, you may not copy, distribute nor disclose the
contents to anyone. Save for bona fide company matters, BoE Ltd does not
accept any responsibility for the opinions expressed in this email.
For further details please see: http://www.boe.co.za/emaildisclaimer.htm