ADSM-L

Help on schedule object field

2002-12-05 14:15:23
Subject: Help on schedule object field
From: Cinda Mullen <cmullen AT ASCENSIONHEALTH DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 13:14:36 -0600
Greetings...I need help, again...

We are trying to perform an incr backup for two directories coded in the
objects field in our schedule.  We have tried several variations but,
just can't seem to get it to work:)

OBJECTS='"/usr/sybase/backups,/usr/unify/temp"'

we have tried single quotes, double quotes, no comma, comma, and
apparently can't find the right mix.  Any experience on this would be
much appreciated!!!

Thanks in advance!!

Cinda Mullen
Ascension Health ISD

NOTE: This e-mail message may contain information that may be privileged,
confidential, and exempt from disclosure.  It is intended for use only by
the person to whom it is addressed. If you have received this message in
error, please do not forward or use this information in any way, delete it
immediately, and contact the sender as soon as possible by the reply option
or by telephone at the telephone number listed (if available).  Thank you.