ADSM-L

Re: Library Full

2002-12-04 07:53:13
Subject: Re: Library Full
From: Sias Dealy <hnre AT UREACH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 07:50:33 -0500
Raghu,

I had a simular issue with TSM 4.2 on AIX 4.3, with 3575 Tape
Library.
This is what I did.

Re-create the library in TSM:
 - checkout libvols remove=no
 - delete library
 - create library
 - checkin libv

On another simular box I had the same issue but this time the
issue was solved when I haled and restarted the TSM server.
I am not sure if recreating the library in TSM is the solution
or just halting and restarting the TSM server.

If you already have recreated the library and halt/restarted
the TSM server.

Since you are using TSM 5.1.0.0, I would suggest on looking at
the readme file for the latest version of TSM and see if there
is a known issue.

Sias

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more