ADSM-L

Re: TSM and Hard Disk Raid Configuration

2002-12-03 13:30:47
Subject: Re: TSM and Hard Disk Raid Configuration
From: "Robert L. Rippy" <robert_rippy AT KINDREDHEALTHCARE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 12:51:18 -0500
I read Andy's post about mirroring and I agree. But I have an AIX group
that will not allow the TSM group to use ADSM mirroring because they say
the OS mirror is adequate. I didn't even think to argue the point about the
TSM database has to write successfully before it writes to the mirrors,
where the OS mirror doesn't care and your mirrors can get corrupted also.

Lovely forum

Thanks,
Robert Rippy.