ADSM-L

TSM updates

2002-12-03 10:28:54
Subject: TSM updates
From: Simeon Johnston <simeonuj AT INDIVISUALLEARNING DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 09:28:19 -0600
Where do I go for TSM updates?  I had an FTP sight but lost the link
(and the feeling I get is that it changes pretty often).

I have a TSM 5.1 server running and I am going through updates now,
except I can't get any updates.  I tried "registering" on IBM's support
sight, that was a joke.
I probably have a customer number around here somewhere, but I'd rather
be able to just go to an FTP sight and be able to see all the updates
and download them directly.

AND -- What version can I update to if I start with 5.1.0?  Should I go
to 5.1.5, or is that not even possible?

sim